miercuri, 5 mai 2010

5X5

I
The Project Hate MCMXCIX - Nailed


The Project Hate MCMXCIX- Forsaken by the naked light of day 


The Project Hate MCMXCIX - Hellucination


The Project Hate MCMXCIX - Hate incarnate


The Project Hate MCMXCIX - Blessed are we to be lied upon



II
Tvangeste - Damnation of regiomontum



Tvangeste - Perkuno's Flame



Tvangeste- Under the Black Raven's Wings



Tvangeste - From Nameless Oracle 


Tvangeste - STORM



III
The Vision Bleak - The Demon Of The Mire



The Vision Bleak - Carpathia


The Vision Bleak - Wolfmoon


The Vision Bleak - Elizabeth Dane


The Vision Bleak - Dreams In The Witch-house




IV
Agalloch - Of Stone, Wind and Pillor

Agalloch - Limbs



Agalloch - I am the Wooden Doors


Agalloch - She Painted Fire Across the Skyline Pt. 3 


Agalloch - The Wilderness



V
My Dying Bride - The Crown of Sympathy



My Dying Bride - I am the Bloody Earth



My Dying Bride - She Is The Dark



My Dying Bride - Loves Intolerable Pain 



My Dying Bride - My Body, A Funeral 







Rock Music Will Never Die...






Un comentariu:

Autumn spunea...

Agalloch si MDB...de-a dreptul superbe...minunate.