sâmbătă, 31 iulie 2010

Lac si Apa...Mucegai





 
Melantroduction

Pour you
Fall on you
Into, your arms
For your, for your end
That comes, comes for you

All tears, will bring you
For the, the last time
Why can't you see
That everything, can't bleed for you



Without

Leave me scared
Suck my lust
The past is everything
Leave me

Light onto me
Carry, all my tearful love
I am nothing
But you are my heaven

Bleed my blood
Everything
But love is nothing at all
Cant you


Adorer and Somebody

I lost myself
In you
For every tear
I?m true

And when you weep
I understand what you mean to me
I break into
And for a while
I die

I bleed with your heart
And for the first start
I can?t cope with you

To adore you...you







A Summer's End

A winter poem
Written in water
Carven in stone and sky
As marble sleep enchants
The fragile beauty
Of this wasteland's
Secret gardens
...and storm will conquer
The waning flames

Of a summer dying...

A summer's end
Another winter's dawn
A summer's end
A year of youth is lost


Solicitude, Silence

Break the silence

But we left the feeling of emtiness
To discover the new doom
Of silence but

I could adore the silence more
And everything is nothing
Solicitude I never thought
I thought it was

Could escape from
My dreams
And heal my wounds

So what we become
So what we become
Is silence, heal me

I hope that we broke the silence.


 2 Sec and a Tear

Shine through
You take me to all
All I become
For nothing more I

And what we thought, was a theft for us
For us to bleed in it and drown, through

Fall away from you
But never we can make these seconds undone


Last Dance

It was the only sin
To breathe you again
And not to fall apart
And leave you

All the tears on you
All your sadest wishes
For your last dance I
And nothing was true

But never to be felt
For all the blackest heart
In nothing we drown
And leave you

And so, and so
We aren't
And look how everything changes,
And how we become, what we never wanted

All I want is you
And everthing you can?t do
Pour your tears in me
And never leave me

And for you
I take everything
But you aren?t mine
goodbye



Morning...Grey

Homewards
Another pilgrimage
In the rain
Of a bleak grey morning

In twilight we walked
And forgotten our path...








Diotima


Fall away from me
My tears won?t dry
So what is
You must not
Leave me

My life on you
Into your arms
I cling to
And where are
You you?re a lie

Hating you
So what is you must not

For the things you do
Break me into
And all tears we weep
Will flow for you
But you?re a lie


The Gesture and the Gist

...and there is no sun
not then and never again
gloss nativity
desirable perfume of light
flavourless silence
the beauty of the gist
...but what is the gist
nothing or everything
embeded in lies about the real sense of life
the poise between the beginning and the end
...but this is the last dance
escape from this thorn undying
enrich me please in my truth
the slumber in enchantment
deify the breath, my only passion
...but there is no sun
no gesture no gist
only me, only freedom, only life

 







Niciun comentariu: